||- Amplion AR-43 horn speaker base and driver.
- Amplion AR-111 horn speaker driver
- Atwater Kent model K speaker original paper cone. I'm looking for one in excellent condition to replace the crumpled one I have.
- Cloth-covered cords for 1920s vintage headphones
- DeForest LS-300 horn speaker aluminum base
- Dictogrand R-3 horn speaker bases, red & black
- Federal Pleiophone horn speaker base
- Herald horn speaker diamond-shaped base, or entire speaker.
||- Qualitone 1-R horn speaker fiber horn (or entire speaker).
- Racon 'Dwarf' horn speaker base, or entire speaker!
- Radiola FH horn speaker base
- Rico horn speaker bell
- Saal horn speaker base
- Safar 'Victoria' cone speaker cast metal rim
- Stromberg Carlson 2-A horn speaker base
- Stromberg Carlson 5-A pedestal speaker leg or entire stand
- Stromberg Carlson 10 pedestal speaker driver
||- Symphonic Globe speaker pot metal frame for driver and metal circular ring pieces.
- Tower 'Midget' horn speaker celluloid bell
|- Victory-Grantone horn, reducer fitting, or entire speaker. OK if no decal but dimensions are important. Horn is made of fiber or paper mache with straight neck, about 11-12 inch bell diameter, about 18-20 inches tall, small end has a metal fitting that reduces the diameter to slightly smaller than 3/4" to fit into a 3/4-inch round fitting.
- Warren Junior horn speaker base